Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Best Friend Poem:

A classmate read aloud a poem that he admired, about a girl, who's best friend calls her every Sunday, and our teacher suggested that we should write one too, so I did.



We started talking 6 months ago,
and I never thought it would end up like this... 
such tender bliss
I never thought I would get to know you, but I did
when you told me that you were coming over, I ran and hid.
Butterflies, butterflies.
Everywhere I walked, I never thought that it would end up like this
you made me want to crawl.
You pulled into the parking lot, I swear I could hear your footsteps from a mile away
Not one awkward moment, not one scary scene
we both believed that we were meant to be
I felt like I was floating, you did that Dylan, 
I think you are my poison
When I first saw you, I thought I couldn't breathe
your kindness, your sweetness, hun you had it all
I never thought it would end up like this,
babe you caused it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment